1. Get along to a hackathon with a friend and make something in 24-48 hours.
2. Host your own maker party for friends – Melbourne Makers is a cool example.
3. Set yourself a challenge and tell your friends about it – e.g. I will make a mobile app by Dec 1 (deadlines are super important!)
4. Make something simple and fun you can share with friends, like a video filmed and edited on your iPhone!
5. Write an article about something that inspires you, put it up on a blog using WordPress or Tumblr.
Have fun making stuff!
I would love to see what you make, let me know in the comments below.Tweet